Monday, April 28, 2014

Gemstones from Heaven?



There has been a lot of talk (mostly controversial) in the past few years of gemstones appearing out of nowhere during church services and while people were praying. I, for one, have always been a skeptic, mostly because I had never seen such a thing before. I was sitting at my desk pondering on such things and prayed and said "Lord, if these things are true I want You to show me". That's when this "stone" that's pictured above just appeared out of thin air and landed on the linoleum floor next to where I was sitting. I even heard a distinct "clink" sound as it hit the ground. Mind you, I was completely alone when this happened, so no one was there that could have dropped this or "play a trick" on me.

OK, so now that most of you think I'm nuts, let me share a few things from God's word. If we read Revelation 21:19-20, it tells us "The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst” (NIV). Couldn't the same God that built heaven out of jewels and paved its streets with gold cause such things to appear to us, especially if we believe that heaven and all of its goodness is accessible to us IN THIS LIFE? In Isaiah 61:10, it says “I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels” (NIV). Could it be that The Lord is getting ready to take His bride (the church) home and is preparing her by adorning her with jewels in these last days? I don’t have an answer. All I know is what I have seen with my own eyes and hold in my hand. It was an interesting encounter to say the least. It was definitely a “sign” that made me scratch my head and “wonder”.

That brings us to another point; the bible tells us that there were many "signs and wonders" performed by Jesus, His disciples and subsequently their followers and so on. Jesus even said that we would be able to do greater works than He did. What were the signs and wonders mentioned? For the most part, the bible is unclear as to what many of these signs and wonders were. We know that Jesus turned water into wine, caused a coin to appear out of nowhere in a fish’s mouth, multiplied a boys fish and bread to feed 5000 and walked on water. We read in the book of Acts of signs and wonders performed by the hands of the apostles. Heck, even Peter’s shadow had the ability to heal the sick and Paul’s handkerchief could heal sick folks and drive out demons. Talk about signs to make you wonder! The point I’m making is this: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD! Jesus said “Anything is possible if a person believes” (Mark 9:23 NLT). You now have a choice; you can choose to look at this picture and believe it (maybe God will send a similar manifestation of His goodness to you) or you can choose to think I have lost my mind and this is a bunch of crap in which case I absolutely guarantee you will never see anything like this for yourself.

I pray that God will shower you with His best. Hopefully that will include gemstones. If so, I’d like to hear about it.


Until next time, God bless........................Stan

 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard reports of people taking them to be appraised and the jeweler saying that they could not possibly be real because they were too "perfect". Can we expect anything less from God than perfection? I have not taken mine in, but it has passed 3 tests here at home that I found online which are used to determine if it is a real diamond.

    1. The breath test.
    If you breath on a diamond, it will not fog up because it is made of carbon. A fake cubic zirconia or glass one will fog up with your breath and stay wet. Mine did NOT fog up at all.
    2. The clarity test.
    If you put a real diamond down on a newspaper, you can not read the words through it. You can easily read the text through a fake one. I can't read anything through mine.
    3. Hardness test.
    A real diamond will scratch anything, including a hardened mirror. A fake will not scratch glass. Mine actually cut a deep groove in a mirror when we scratched it against it.

    Whether it is real or not, I have no intention of selling it or getting rid of it. It was a direct answer to a simple prayer and it's worth more to me than 10,000 diamonds in a jewelry store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have since writing this found several more gemstones from heaven. It is an amazing experience to look down and see them appear seemingly right before your eyes.

    ReplyDelete